*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
hard to say, when i type for example i get the whole desk wobbling slighty , if i knock it slighty it wobbles a lot too.

i recently put a new floor down so it could be uneven. its a fairly big desk so should support the weight of my rig however it is heavy.

Anyways heres a pic

Very nice desk, but I think it might be unstable for the weight you have on it.
Try checking all the bolts and fittings, as it's real easy when you put these things together to forget to do that final tighten. will take a while as you'll have to take everything off.

Associate
cant imagine it will be tidy for long.

deskhe.jpg

desk2.jpg

Soldato
^ Really nice setup. Liking the black and dark red combo, any more pics of the room? and what's the small desk/cupboard thing behind the computer chair?

Soldato
Really hard to know where the dust comes from, just done a bit of a clean:

EDIT: Woud like to get a new desk, but I don't wish to dump this one as it is solid mahogony and if restored would come up well, but I have nowhere to store it at the moment, so have to make do with it for the time being.

Last edited:
Associate
Which projector do you have Steven? It actually looks like it's giving a decent picture and is a nice idea as I'm changing a lot of things around at the moment in my room.

Soldato
Steven how far away is your projector screen from your viewing posistion roughly?

Or how big is the room your in?

4m away from the screen is where i view from. room is aprox 5x4m with the screen and PJ being from

Which projector do you have Steven? It actually looks like it's giving a decent picture and is a nice idea as I'm changing a lot of things around at the moment in my room.

Optoma HD65 720p - Very good projector and a very good investment. i use this more than my tv and have done since i bought it.

What is the size of that screen and whats the light behind it?

screen is aprox 90" diagonal and the lights behind are a set i bought from ebay a while ago. colour changing so can be whatever colour you like.

StevenG

Associate
long time since i posted and will have to get some better photos up soon but here is my desk

macbook pro runs on middle screen as i use my laptop for work and internet stuff so it gets 2 screens.

gaming pc on the end screen so i can use msn or the internet and still play on games

will post photos of rest the of my flat when i clean up and take some good ones

IMGP5805.jpg

IMGP5804.jpg

IMGP5803.jpg

Back
Top Bottom