• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** ATi 5850 Update II.I ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspended
OP
oh well will wait till some is in stock so i can pick my make , no hurry ....

Our level of back orders isn't that bad. As you will see from my regular posts I am feeding the stock that we get into peoples orders. I would suggest that you place an order for a card then I can adjust your order to ensure you get a 5850 as quick as possible. People are not waiting that long at all I do not know the average but I would say a week at tops.

Associate
ive just bought the xfx 5850 from somewere else and got to say its a lot quieter that i thought it was going to be,fits nicely in my HTPC,now to put some of my games on and try it out,was a bit scared it wouldnt run on a corsair hx450 with a x4 athlon but runs fine

Soldato
Our level of back orders isn't that bad. As you will see from my regular posts I am feeding the stock that we get into peoples orders. I would suggest that you place an order for a card then I can adjust your order to ensure you get a 5850 as quick as possible. People are not waiting that long at all I do not know the average but I would say a week at tops.
If it's not too much hassle for you, would you be able to adjust my order to whichever brand card you get in first? I ordered the Sapphire but I have no preference on brand so it would be annoying if another brand comes into stock and i miss out. My order number is OC910697. Don't worry if it's too much trouble though.

Cheers.

Associate
i bet cos i orderd 2 asus cards one will arive at the end of one delivery and the other will be at the front of the next ^_^

keep up the gallient effort soon we will all be playing Crysis full wack ;)

Soldato
Hi Fatboy,

Thanks for the reply but i missed that VTX ! God damn ! haha.

Any idea when there will be more 5870's in stock and which make !?

Suspended
OP
Colleagues,

Asus delivery has just arrived unfortunately it was short. I have shipped the first ten orders and I appologise to anyone who has not had there order shipped today. I am battling to get some more allocation but without success. I will do a post later with a full update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom