*** NEW Fractal Design Case - Coming Soon ***

Associate
it should fit ok it says how wide exactly on there website if your worried but i imagine it should fit
if not go for the h50 that defo will and is in sale this week

Going a little off topic here, but the machine probably wont get upgraded for a few years, so worried about the long term reliability of a closed water-cooling system.

Back on-topic, are people looking at the Fractal Designs power supplies to go with these cases? iirc do they allow for a panel to be taken off the back of the case for a larger air output?

Soldato
Thanks for the more in depth reasoning to the delay. I'll admit I am finding the wait a bit tedious and further delays annoying, but it's not OcUK's fault.

I blame the Swedes! The only thing they do right is their women.

Also - just to check, these will be sent out in the order that the orders were placed? Ie. I should be one of the first in line for the Silver? ;)

Associate
can someone post some pics of theirs?

Some of the press shots make this case look fantastic, but some others make me concerned of overall fit and finish (i.e. not up to lian li quality).

Soldato
OP
UPDATE TIME:

The Courier has called me and we have given them a booking in slot for tomorrow, stock will 100% be with us then, and we will ship all backorders tomorrow.

However all the stock in Grey and Silver has gone on backorders, but we still have stock oming in that will be free on the black, but thats limited.

Soldato
UPDATE TIME:

The Courier has called me and we have given them a booking in slot for tomorrow, stock will 100% be with us then, and we will ship all backorders tomorrow.

However all the stock in Grey and Silver has gone on backorders, but we still have stock oming in that will be free on the black, but thats limited.

Wooo, just ordered a black case - hope I get allocated!

Associate
Just ordered the Black Case.

I've had a Thermaltake Tsunami Dream for over 5 years now so it's about time!

Just one question....

Does anyone know off the top of their heads whether the supplied fans are quitier than the Noctua Ultra Quiet fans that i have already?

Soldato
The 120mm fans supplied are 15db, think the Noctua are 16db aren't they?

Edit: The Ultra Quiet ones are 18db at full speed, 11db with the L.N.A and 6db with the U.L.N.A. Depends on which one you're use to?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Right, stock now arrived and all backorders are being shipped at the mo.

We have no spare Titanium Grey or Silver Arrow left. We do have 5 Black Pearl left, but they will be gone by the end of the day I think.

Associate
when are you likely to get more of these? my inability to make a decision probably means i'll miss out on the last one showing in stock ;)

Associate
I was in the same boat too deciding if I should push the order button or not. It is an awesome looking case...

Went for it though and looking forward to replacing my CM201B Ive had for years! :D

Back
Top Bottom