• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** ATi 5850 Update II.I ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I have one VTW and one Powerolor 5850 Dirt 2 Edition I can ship you now. Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you for you very quick responce, I would rather hold out for a XFX or asus one really, is there any eta on the xfx for where i am in the queue of course. Ill be collecting my order so no issue on shipping etc. Sorry to be a pain in the butt ;) .

Last edited:
Soldato
i dont get why ppl want a particular brand of a 5 series card?

Every make of card is the same spec card with the same stock cooler as far as i know?

And lets face it apart from BFG and maybe sapphire most RMAs are a pain with most companys to sort out if thats the reason wanting a decent warranty,if it was me and ive been waiting for ages for a card i would snap fatboys hand off for one when he comes on here offering the spare card to ppl on here.
The delay of these cards will go well into the new year i imagine, so you guys could be waiting a long time to get priority for a card.

Last edited:
Suspended
OP
Thank you for you very quick responce, I would rather hold out for a XFX or asus one really, is there any eta on the xfx for where i am in the queue of course. Ill be collecting my order so no issue on shipping etc. Sorry to be a pain in the butt ;) .

No worries I understand. To be fair I have no eta on any stock at all 5850 or 5870. All the cards are the same so you are getting the same part no matter what AIB you go for.

Soldato
do you still have a 5850 going?with dirt 2?i would like it if possible , but untill my refund comes back into my bank i cant reorder ;(

Last edited:
Associate
First time poster. I just made an order OC913505.

Could you change it so that the graphic card ships as soon as you get one of the 5850 cards from any manufacturer! I will gladly pay the extra (in the price range of 1-50£) if the card i get is worth more OR if I can get the card faster I don't mind if you change my order to somewhat cheaper card instead.

I do not know how this order chaging works but if you could get my first time order from you faster to me I would really apreciate it!:)

Soldato
i dont get why ppl want a particular brand of a 5 series card?

Every make of card is the same spec card with the same stock cooler as far as i know?

And lets face it apart from BFG and maybe sapphire most RMAs are a pain with most companys to sort out if thats the reason wanting a decent warranty,if it was me and ive been waiting for ages for a card i would snap fatboys hand off for one when he comes on here offering the spare card to ppl on here.
The delay of these cards will go well into the new year i imagine, so you guys could be waiting a long time to get priority for a card.

XFX and Asus have decent RMA procedures now from what I have read and the longer warranty means better resale value in 12months time.

Associate
No worries I understand. To be fair I have no eta on any stock at all 5850 or 5870. All the cards are the same so you are getting the same part no matter what AIB you go for.

I understand there all the same part as such but am holding out for the same reasons Creed mentions. Thanks again for the quick reply, makes a difference when you can get info like this direct from a retailer.

Suspended
OP
do you still have a 5850 going?with dirt 2?i would like it if possible , but untill my refund comes back into my bank i cant reorder ;(

I have the card for you on my desk. The funds should be back in your account tomorrow so if you call me I can arrange it so that you get this very card.

Associate
xfx 5870 - In Warehouse

Hi there , I understand there are delays in shipping the 5870's
Am I way down the pecking order ?

OC910151 -- heres the order

Cheers and Regards

Wayne

Associate
My order: OC913505
Could I be fixed to the shortest line on any samish model? Would be great if I were able to know in which spot I stand at the moment?:)

Great work you are doing here!:)

Associate
Hi Fatboy,

My Order Number is OC902499. Just wondering if you have any similar 5850 models lying around? or if you know an eta on the gigabyte's

Kind Regards

Scotty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom