Show us your kitty cats

Associate
Here's Colonel Colin doing what he does best.

5l76yw.jpg

What cat is that? Always loved the look of them.

T

Soldato
Blackstar. I'm not a fan of the BSH. However, yours is pretty much the best looking example I've seen.

Are silver spotted BSH's rare? I've never seen this colouring before.

Soldato
Not rare that I know of, silver classics are more common I suppose. She was one of 2 spotted out of a litter of 6 (4 classic). Her green eyes are probably the rarer thing, they are usually orange but her pedigree blood line allowed the recessive green to come through.
She is a little sweetie but utterly nuts, she loves running around at a hundred miles an hour and chirruping. Thanks for the compliments :)

Soldato
My cat is 12 or 13 years old now. Ive had here for a long time but she is soo energetic and plays around like a kitten.

Just two snaps of her when i woke her up from the the office chair. Ill get better pics another time.

When we bought her she was the runt of the litter and the other kittens were rejecting her.

Her fur is god annoying the hosue gets coverd in it in winter

Soldato
Justin, thats a big cat family you have there. How much does it cost to feed them all?

I'm not sure to be honest, the girlfriend takes care of all the animals food but a huge sack of biscuits doesn't last long :o

Indeed! I couldn't help imagining what dinner time must be like! It's bad enough having 3 constantly pushing eachother out of the way to be first in line, hehe :p

It's not too bad, but they never all eat at the same time. So you feed one, another comes in and wants food, repeat seven times and it can get annoying :( :p

Back
Top Bottom