Don't laugh, decent budget tyres??

Soldato
Bought some Sunews for my car, 215/35/18 - £45 a tyre fitted!

500miles later, suprisingly still not found myself in a ditch!

Caporegime
Federal aren't junk, the 595 and 595RSR are meant to be excellent.

the federals seem to be well regarded by the drift community

a sport which specializes in not having any grip at all so you can slide your call all over the place

Great for drifting

not in the real world on public roads.

Soldato
a sport which specializes in not having any grip at all so you can slide your call all over the place

Sorry you are wrong, please get a clue then come back. ;)

The reason Federals are loved in the drift community is because they provide great grip and make more smoke than any other tyre you can get.

Associate
Check camskill.com or .co.uk like people have been saying. They do tyres pretty cheap but I know where to get cheap tyres if your from the Leeds area.

Also I here kwikfit are doing 20% off on tyres when you buy 4

Associate
tis true. FK452s have a good rep across all motor forums, never tried them myself and dont think i ever will as to me they sound too good to be true as essentially they are a budget tyre. im sure to the daily driver they will be more than capable anyhow and wouldnt notice the difference. Ive had the Vredesteins and foudn them super grippy in the wet which is what you want for long winter im sure we will get! think my next tyres are going to be PS2s which ive had on cars before or give the ContactSport3 a try. cant skimp on rubber tho as they essentially keep you on the road

Caporegime
make more smoke than any other tyre you can get.

Just want i want in my road tyre !

Sorry, but just because they produce a lot of smoke, does not mean they are grippy.

If they're so amazingly grippy, your car would never drift at all as it wouldnt break traction.

Driftboys may like em, but they're not a budget tyre suitable for use on the normal road imo.

Associate
oh forgot to mention to try eventtyres they come and fit at your house/work plsu also preety cheap for most brands

Back
Top Bottom