Glasgow Meet Saturday 7th November

Soldato
Student loan on the 7th Dogma, turns out the OH and I are going to be in Glasgow anyway on Saturday so i'm about 85% about making this for at least a drink with you guys. I'm not sure what he thinks about the whole thing, he is not really an internetish person.
Someone fill me in on the details? I can't be bothered looking through the thread again.

Associate
Afraid I cant make it this anymore as something has cropped up that I need to be at. I am sure it will be a good laugh and would have liked to have put some faces to names,maybe next time.

Can you remove my name fromthe attendee list, cheers!

Soldato
OP
Student loan on the 7th Dogma, turns out the OH and I are going to be in Glasgow anyway on Saturday so i'm about 85% about making this for at least a drink with you guys. I'm not sure what he thinks about the whole thing, he is not really an internetish person.
Someone fill me in on the details? I can't be bothered looking through the thread again.

I'll be there from about 2:30 in Pivo Pivo. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?clien...=Glasgow&view=text&latlng=8516374114105844693

I'll wait until tomorrow then email everyone a contact number if you get lost.

Soldato
OP
I'm still coming. I can be there at 2.30 as well to keep you company if you like?

That would be good! Nothing worse than sitting in a pub on your tod! Like I said, email with a contact telephone and mugshot will go out tonight so people know who they are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom