Bugatti Veyron TYRE Question

Associate
So I was looking up the size of the rear wheels of a bugatti veyron and i stumbled upon this: '365/710ZR540A 108Y Michelin Pilot Sport'. What the hell does this mean? Does anyone know the size of this in inches??

Last edited:
Associate
they are specially made tyres for the veyron but im pretty sure anywhere can fit them, whether you wud want them to is a different story. i also think thats the same with the GTR..being specially deisgned rubber for them. (i think)

however that aint right surely?.... 365/710ZR540A 108Y

Soldato
PAX tires are measured in the metric system exclusively unlike the mixed English and metric measurements prevalent in conventional tires. For example a conventional passenger car tire might have the designation 245/45-18, indicating a tread section 245 mm wide, with an aspect ratio of 45% (i.e., the sidewall height is 45% the width of the tread section), mounted on an 18 inch conventional wheel. The similarly sized PAX tire would designated 245-680R460A, indicating the same 245 mm tread section, but a 680 mm overall diameter (a specification not in the conventional passenger car tire nomenclature), the R, meaning radial construction, a 460 mm wheel width (approximately 18.1 inches) and A for asymmetric, meaning that the wheel is asymmetric, or PAX system.

Associate
dunno. maybe an inch bigger at the back similar to the Chrysler Crossfire who knows. may well be tbh. diameter says its bigger in the above so i imagine it so...or bigger profile. not really reading jsut skimming so mines as good as a guess lol

Back
Top Bottom