• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** ATi 5850 Update II.I ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I presume all us pre order people are safe at the price we paid, what happens if we want to change brands ? do we pay the difference between the old price or the difference between what we paid and the new price ?

Associate
Hi Fatboy,
Sorry to ask the same question as everybody else, but any news on my 5870. I was told on the phone on Monday (Lindsey) it would be delivered by Friday, but no email yet :( My (phone) order no is. 3480112 Thanks

Soldato
If I pre-ordered is my price guaranteed? I don't want to swop to a different brand if it means I have to pay an extra £40

Suspended
OP
Sorry guys this is the new pricing on the parts. It can't be helped I am afraid. I can not answer any further questions on the 58** if you have any queries please ask in the customer support forum.

Soldato
It is on a Standard delivery service. If they arrive today you will get on monday.

Could I not upgrade the delivery to Saturday? How much would it be? I need to change the delivery address to the other one in my account. My card holder one. Is that possible mate?

Cripple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom