Virgin Media - VAT Invoice

Soldato
Don't suppose anyone knows if its possible to obtain VAT invoices for domestic broadband bills do they? Bit worried about phoning up and asking in case they insists I take our a business package with them which will cost 5x the price for the same service (as I get full speeds at all hours regardless of the higher domestic contention ratio!)

Caporegime
If they're charging VAT then there should be a VAT number on the invoice. This is normally all that's required as far as expenses/tax write offs go.

I wouldn't have thought they would do anything to your service just for asking though.

Associate
I used to work for virgin media tech support. The official line is if you have a residential broadband you are not allowed to use it for business. What that really means is they know some residential customers will use it for business but they are covering themselves so if your broadband goes down you cannot ring up and complain your business is losing money.

Associate
I used to work for virgin media tech support. The official line is if you have a residential broadband you are not allowed to use it for business. What that really means is they know some residential customers will use it for business but they are covering themselves so if your broadband goes down you cannot ring up and complain your business is losing money.

Could be self-employed one man band :p

and glad you resolved your problem. What location are you in? In sussex area?.. if so FastNet is great company just for businesses. http://fastnet.co.uk/

Back
Top Bottom