Don't you just hate....

Caporegime
A hypocrite, or worse a hypocrite who doesn't know what they are talking about.

I'm at a shoot where my lights are being used but it's a different photographer (helping out a mate) and the guy who owns the salon we are shooting in is really beginning to wind me up.

I was asked to help out today with the lights and direction and in general be an asisstant to the photographer - fine :)

So I've been doing just that, chipping in on the poses adjusting te lights for them as instructed, now the guy that owns the premises first off said to
me "why are you telling the model what to do when your not qualified?"

Then out of the 500 shots done so far one of them wasn't liked in general and the guy said "that's due to your direction that is" - err excuse ******* me - for starters if I wasn't here this shoot wouldn't be happening and I'm only doing what I'm told. People like this wind me up?

If you wanted me to turn up and say nothing then tell me that from the start

Now I can take critisism but I can't take people being high and mighty when they don't have the first clue about what they are talking about.

[/rant]

Last edited:
Associate
Best thing to do is just be calm and polite and take solace in the knowledge that they are wrong. There are plenty of morons out there, just don't stoop to their level.

Caporegime
OP
Sorry for the rubbish post, was using my iPhone and I was angry lol.

I'm calmer now but I flat rate told the guy that if I wasn't doing this for a friend I would've taken the lights and walked.

On the plus side this is the first time the lights have been used in a proper shoot since I bought them and they performed brilliantly, perfect for what I need, very very pleased :)

Back
Top Bottom