LANBOY Air

Soldato
looks like a toolbox designed by tools. the 12 year olds they hired to create the gamer case series have been replaced with 7 year old bob the builder fans by the look of things.

seriously thouh im not that surprised, the 900 was the start of there hideous incarnations, the only thing that does surprise me is there are no blue lights.

Associate
8275-0000-xx-13-1.jpg

ITS A LEGO CASE!

Associate
- Standard Cooling: 2 x front variable-speed 120 mm blue LED fans with stepless control knobs, 1 x rear 120 mm TwoCool™ blue LED fan, 2 x side 120 mm TwoCool™ blue LED fans for graphics cards cooling
- Optional fans: 2 x 120 mm fan for CPU and memory cooling, 6 x 120 mm side drive bay fan and 2 x 120 mm top fan.
What would be the point in having fans in it it a mesh case. Wouldn't it defeat the object of airflow with that all mesh case. Also cable management would suck you will never be able to hide any. I would buy it and just use the mesh for another modding project. Doesnt really seem to be any purpose in having it for anything else unless you wanted to use it to store any external HDD's or for a server.

Last edited:
Associate
Interesting concept but should have stayed that way and not tried to be released as a consumer case. Looks wise it isn't pleasing to the majority and while they say it's modular and you can manipulate this and that and take this and that out or rearrange it well sorry but doing the same to a complete turd is still a turd and this case is just not someting i would want to put hundreds of pounds worth of kit into and then publicly display it. While compnays being innovative is good sometimes it's best not to show us the innovation just take the best bits and implement them into a case that will have some appeal on a broader scale and as for charging 2 hundred euros well they have a sense of humour if nothing else because for that money there are so many better cases out there they almost gaurantee this won't be a good seller although i will wait and hear of the fantastic sales of it from those places that will stock it.

Back
Top Bottom