Have i photographed a ghost?

Soldato
Looks promising! Please revisit the site at night, with a group of gullible persons, a video camera and infrared lights or whatever, wander round and be sure to say 'Did anyone else hear that?' and 'There's a marked drop in temperature right in this old kitchen area near this door'.

Soldato
Hmm, i dont think its a reflection as i didnt use a flash. But yep that thing on the doors a laminate Health and safety thing.

You don't need to have used a flash, theres light coming in from the window on your left which falls on to the painted wall on the right, a small amount of this light has been reflected on to the door which is what you have photographed.

Associate
i played with the exposure , and i see a wolf? but i have just had 2 cans of red bull so im problably of my ****!

09112009565.jpg

Soldato
Ok, so ive been taking some photos of my old school. Its derelict now but ive managed to gain access and get some photos of the interior including this one of the old kitchen area. Just in front of the door is what appears to be figure of a child. What do you think?

I think it looks like Gollum.

Back
Top Bottom