*** Official Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Thread***

Soldato
I just finished my first stint of single player and am needing sleep now.

I'm so weak... I can't believe how late I'm up as I have to be awake for work in three hours. :o

Soldato
FOV isn't just about moaning for the sake of moaning. Some people get motion sickness when playing FPS games, and changing the FOV can alleviate the problems.

Not that I get it, just thought I would mention.

So, MP, good or bad?

Soldato
Well, i wasn't going to buy it because of the lack of dedi servers....

But I got the game at midnight, and haven't slept because i've been on it all night :o

Awesome from what i've played so far.

'bedtime' in my previous post turned into more mw2 :D (mp that is)

Associate
MP seems absolutely fine for the past couple of hours ive played. Its put me with a bunch of guys within a split second, and the games have all been lag free, works perfectly. Was about 15,000 people online according to the player count it mentions.

Associate
I installed it last night and got a valve error (53) at end of install :( this meant I could not have a quick go with SP. I decided to try MP adn it worked - put me into a lobby and then said searching for players .... 100 ms!! I waited a couple of minutes but nothing! So my initial experience was a fail!

Hoping for better tonight!

Associate
I installed it last night and got a valve error (53) at end of install :( this meant I could not have a quick go with SP. I decided to try MP adn it worked - put me into a lobby and then said searching for players .... 100 ms!! I waited a couple of minutes but nothing! So my initial experience was a fail!

Hoping for better tonight!

Is that with disc 2 ? Think mine did that, was simply a autorun error. Click ok, then ok on the Steam window and it should continue.

Associate
i tried installing yesterday and it was going fine but gave me the error when putting in my code that it wasnt avaialable for my country so i decided to wait for today and i put in my disk and my computer doesnt recognize it at all but it isnt my drive as i have tested it and it works fine with everything else

not perfect english btu still gettng used to this keyboard use to laptop ones

Associate
As far as i'm aware there has been no change to the Steam release date, for Steam purchases it is not available until the 12th.

Installed my preorder retail this morning and everything went fine, had some concerns that it would not install due to country restrictions due to the 'Not for sale in UK' on the back of the box but all is good.

Will play when I get homw tonight.

Back
Top Bottom