Being poisoned for an attampt at saftey!

Soldato
We supply sweets to our clients, a very cheap and effective method of keeping clients "sweet" :) Great talking point and everyone loves Haribo!

Associate
I've had this before it was with a lolly pop in a package I received from a Online Bookstore, shame that the book they sent me was damaged, ate that lolly and they sent me a 2nd copy free with another lolly and a cheque for the P&P.

Win/win!

Associate
Quite a few companies do this now. A well known toy and gadgets retailer does this too. I was dead chuffed when I got a packet of Tangfastics with my Micro RC Helicopter.

Soldato
alansbmx.com once included loads of sweets , stickers and a dvd with my order. it was magnificent

i think this proves that bikes shops > normal shops

Permabanned
OP
Yes it was wiggle, I got an email from them saying I can have £5 off for coming back to them and I needed some lights so I bought them, also got free delivery which was good. Really easy to fit too quite chuffed with them tbh!

I'm not dead yet so I assume it is a slow poison, so the police don't have any reason to suspect them.

Caporegime
So i'm a little confused, i think they are after me, the others! I'm being poisoned. I'm trying to be safe but they always fight back!

So i bought some bike lights and in the box i find my set of lights:) and a packet of Haribo:confused:...wtf?

Is the Haribo safe to eat?

Not common in the UK but when I lived in the US this happened a lot, and it happens from time to time here in Switzerland.

Nothing like paying £2000 for a camera and getting some Haribo thrown in...

Back
Top Bottom