Cleaned the Tubby

Associate
Hi all

After recovering from a broken wrist (2 months in cast) I can now finally clean/drive my Rev 3 MR2 Turbo.....so out came the bucket and sponge on sunday and I gave it a damn good wash/wax/polish. When I first got the car I was'nt too sure on the colour (dark pearl green) but over the last few months it has really grown on me, what do you guys think of the colour?, it makes a nice change from the usual black/red.

mr_2.jpg

Associate
reminds me of when i was like 8 and had midtown madness 2. anyways back on track yeah nice car. nothing wrong with the colour, quite nice. but would prefer black

Soldato
I think I like the colour but without trying to sound rude some better photographs would really help. First impression was that it was black but after I read the post I could see the green heh!

Soldato
I've been waiting for a dry (and free) weekend to prep my car for winter...got a full machine polish and wax on the cards. Just need some nicer weather or a big enough garage to do it in!

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Amazing how these things STILL manage to look pretty decent, what are they, like 20 years old now! :) Like it, great cars.

Associate
Thats a Rev 4 right? Looks nice! Get some spacers on the rear though. Those rears seem to sit in more that the fronts which wont do any favours to the handling. I had a dark pearl green Rev 3 and i loved if before it got wrote off :(

07092007062.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I like it, very 90's colour, used to like the scoobys that came in a similar one. I think BMW also did a nice dark green too. (Boston green?!)

Soldato
Amazing how these things STILL manage to look pretty decent, what are they, like 20 years old now! :) Like it, great cars.

Couldn't agree more - I often look at mine now that it's been de-tango'd and think how nice it looks. Especially with my personalised plate, people (who don't know much about cars) often are very shocked when I tell them it's a 1995.

Back
Top Bottom