Poll: Poll - Have you bought COD: MW2?

Have you bought COD: MW2?

• Yes, pre-ordered

Votes: 44 10.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 12.1%
  • Yes, although I was originally boycotting it however it is not that bad.

Votes: 29 6.9%
  • No

Votes: 172 41.0%
  • No, boycotted it since the start and will not purchase on principle.

Votes: 93 22.1%
  • No, cancelled pre-order.

Votes: 31 7.4%

• Total voters
Associate
3. I needed something to do, although having finished the SP mode I do not think its going to last long. MP is trying to get PC gamers to play console style games which is exactly why I do not play console as its rubbish

Last edited:
Soldato
Cancelled Pre-Order.
Only reason to buy it was to play as part of clan, run dedi servers as part of the community and have a laugh. Bought Borderlands and L4D2 instead. Clan is moving to TF2 instead. (Already have).

Sod them.

Associate
Not interested until dedicated servers are put back in, a weekend deal on steam may tempt me though or if I see it for less than £20 somewhere.

Will stick with MW for now, player count does not seem to have dropped one bit :)

Caporegime
Im indifferent. i may buy it when it comes down in price or second hand. Though someone will probably just get it for me for xmas anyway so i'm not really too bothered about the whole thing. I don't like COD mulitplayer anyway so it would only be for the single player campaign.

Soldato
I didn't order it for the PC as I bought COD4 for both PC and PS3 and found it was more a console game :(

I nearly pre-ordered it for the PS3 (as loads of workmates are getting it) but tbh it just looks like cod4 with a few changes and I would sooner play CS:S on the PC with vent and proper servers ;)

Still can't understand why they took out dedi's but guess they don't understand the whole PC FPS gamer scene.

Associate
Nope didnt really like that last one, gameplay just didnt match cs and there are soo many other fun games involving shooting stuff.

Back
Top Bottom