*** Official Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Thread***

Soldato
I'm a few missions in and am generally enjoying it. I think COD4 Modern Warfare was the pinnacle of the COD series. I think it had massive wow factor right from the start and all the way through in some very well thought out missions. Some of the atmospheric points in that game were like no other.
Modern Warfare 2 generally just continues with more of the same. It's good...It's very good, but so far I am not stunned by a single mission yet. Apart from the Terrorist mission. That was....quite unique and genuinely disturbing to play. I applaud them for including it though as it was nicely done with an atmospheric sound track. I'm sure I will continue playing tonight.

Associate
I have played all the COD games produced for the pc including the expansion pack that they did once.
But it seems to me that the market is geared towards the "console players" I doubt we will ever see any more expansion packs for COD series because of the console players.
Only the console players got the prestige package with NV Goggles why wasn't there a prestige package for the pc version? (sony ps3 only)
I had to buy both just to get the NVG.
Is it the fault of the pirates out there, that game makers deem us as a revenue loss?
so far so good with this instalment of COD GG.

Caporegime
Only the console players got the prestige package with NV Goggles why wasn't there a prestige package for the pc version? (sony ps3 only)

because only console gamer are stupid enough to buy them

I had to buy both just to get the NVG.

I stand corrected...

Should have bought a fairly basic video camera with an infra-red mode, will have better night vision better zoom and focus and will also record what you see :p

Associate
because only console gamer are stupid enough to buy them

I stand corrected...

Should have bought a fairly basic video camera with an infra-red mode, will have better night vision better zoom and focus and will also record what you see :p

Not quite, the NVG are quite good really and well worth it IMO.

Associate
Anyway, just a quick question, can you create separate profiles for multiplayer instead of having a single profile and / or is it also possible to clear all of your achievements and classes and start from the beginning?

Does anyone know if it is possible to change your in game name or create a new one for some unknown reason Steam has used the first part of my email address :mad: as my in game name and that is personal information I do not want to display. So can I change my in game name? I do not mind if I have to re-install. At what stage can you define what name you will have?

Cheers Mike

Permabanned
Does anyone know if it is possible to change your in game name or create a new one for some unknown reason Steam has used the first part of my email address :mad: as my in game name and that is personal information I do not want to display. So can I change my in game name? I do not mind if I have to re-install. At what stage can you define what name you will have?

Cheers Mike

Steam->File->Settings->Friends->Nickname

Associate

Cheers Mike

in steam itself you can define a username for all games

Back
Top Bottom