Chimp Attack Victim Unveils Horrific Injuries

Soldato
Anyone see that Richard Attenboro programme a while back showing some chimps were canibalistic & filmed them hunting in packs & ripping apart other chimps from different groups, absolutely gruesome & I ended up turning it off :(

David not Richard. Richard is the old dude in Jurassic Park.

and yeah I did see it. they hunt and kill other chimps and monkeys to eat.

vicious and intelligent!

Soldato
What's your address? I'll order you one now and see how funny it is when it rapes your eyesocket and uses your leg as a tool to scratch its back.
Please send the chimp to:

I'm a feckless Yank
73 Moron Road
Idiotsville

If you could send a suit wearing, tea drinking, talking chimp I'd appreciate it. Ta.

Associate
... There's also a guy somewhere who has a grizzly bear as a pet. They've been together for years and have got loads of photos together and have lots of fun etc etc. It probably won't be long before a similar thing happens to him. ...

I guess you're thinking of Casey Anderson who recently married Hollywood actress Missi Pyle (wedding photos, with bear, here). I agree it's an accident waiting to happen either for Casey, or those around him. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Oh my god... that video is horric. The veil doesn't cover up her face enough to not guess what it's like under it.

Her friend calling it a "freak accident" though was a bit... :(

Suing her for 30 million though, I wonder how the heck she will have that cash?

Soldato
I heard about the incident, but goodness, that's horrific! Poor woman :( .Why on earth would you keep an animal like that? It's clearly far too powerful and uncontrollable.

Soldato
Meh, don't need to see it as it doesn't gain me anything.

She was lucky in one tiny respect though, at least she was mid age. Not in her early 20's which would have made it that little tiny bit worse.

fez

fez

Caporegime
No one wants to accept my apology? Malc how about you?

I still can't believe what a fool I've been. I really should be more intelligent.

Chill out matey, what you said wasnt completely ridiculous. If a chimp got kicked in the head repeatedly by a MMA fighter it wouldnt be laughing. They are massively stronger than us but that doesnt mean we couldnt hurt them. In a straight up wrestling match we would get ruined but you never know in a no holds barred match.

Caporegime
Chill out matey, what you said wasnt completely ridiculous. If a chimp got kicked in the head repeatedly by a MMA fighter it wouldnt be laughing. They are massively stronger than us but that doesnt mean we couldnt hurt them. In a straight up wrestling match we would get ruined but you never know in a no holds barred match.

Sure, if the chimp sat there and let you kick it in the head repeatedly, then you'd easily win.

Now, what about the above scenario seems unlikely...

fez

fez

Caporegime
Sure, if the chimp sat there and let you kick it in the head repeatedly, then you'd easily win.

Now, what about the above scenario seems unlikely...

None of it, true story, just like its realistic to talk about humans fighting chips in hand to hard combat at all.

That is what we call a hypothetical situation. People talk about them a lot when there is little factual evidence to go by.

Back
Top Bottom