Poll: Poll - Have you bought COD: MW2?

Have you bought COD: MW2?

• Yes, pre-ordered

Votes: 44 10.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 12.1%
  • Yes, although I was originally boycotting it however it is not that bad.

Votes: 29 6.9%
  • No

Votes: 172 41.0%
  • No, boycotted it since the start and will not purchase on principle.

Votes: 93 22.1%
  • No, cancelled pre-order.

Votes: 31 7.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
Here's a question for all the boycotters (Of which I am one)...

If all of Nvidia's fermi based video cards and AMD's HD5xxx series came with a free copy of MW2, what would you do?

Soldato
Boycott...

i don't want PC gaming to become as crap as console gaming.

Also, no lean? what a joke.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next game didn't support mouse and keyboard.

Last edited:
Soldato
I simple voted no... I have no plans to purchase it, but may get it in 6 months time when it's cheaper (whether its console or PC).

It's just another FPS in an over crowded market to me... hype or no hype... controversy or no controversy.

Associate
Voted No... will prolly pick this up when it gets to £15ish for single player and a mp dabble if its fixed... agree with nikebee too be honest... game doesnt really interest me even though i really only play fps's.

Soldato
For all the doubters how far behind the PC is now the infamous 420 of IW posted its @ 3% of total overall sales and then went on to say that it still sold more than COD4 in the first week :eek: I thought it was much higher so you have to wonder if that 3% means PC will get anymore COD titles.

Also could be viewed as proof to those that shout about piracy on the 360 being just as bad as the PC scene just aren't right. Nearly 20 times the number of PC copies sold have been sold for the 360.

Soldato
fourzerotwo said:
Yes, PC is the smallest percentage in terms of how much sold on each platform but that hardly means anything other than the PC is just the smallest market.

The PC version of Modern Warfare 2 has actually outsold the PC version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare in it's first week. Making it the most successful PC version.

Essentially, all this percentage proves is that the console versions sold great, not that the PC version sold poorly, because that's actually not the case. The PC version has done tremendous in it's first week, better than our previous game.

Really?
Going by the Steam player figures there are about ~100K people playing MW2 on PC

That doesn't seem an awful lot

Soldato
No, i thought the first MW was a load of rubbish so I'll wait for it to be a lot cheaper. Actually thats a bit harsh, it was ok but not worth the £30 i paid.

Back
Top Bottom