*** Official Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Thread***

Soldato
care to share those config edits? :p

so far i havent lagged, but less lag is always good :)

:eek: I don't understand this. You haven't lagged at all? 1 out of every 4 games I play we all get lag, since everyone starts spamming chat with 'omg lag' and our latency bars go down to 1. Am I doing something wrong lol?
<---- cable connection, usually get 40ms on cod4 servers and no interupts

kbc

kbc

Associate
I am constantly getting game stutter when I play this game. Random pauses in the middle of gameplay. Can someone explain a solution to this issue? I've got a E8500, 4GB RAM and an 8800GT.

Associate
I descided to get the PC version today (had it for 360, dont ask why, I miss my mouse an keyboard). I have to say, the online is every bit as good as COD4. There isnt any lag issues so far as I can tell. I have had once where I had to leave a game because the host connection wasnt up to par. 18 player max seems to be fine and overall, I have to say, I am grudingly impressed with the way it works. Seems the game accounts for the ping.

Associate
I have to say that I'm not that impressed, I've spend 8 hours playing it now and think I will go back to world at war. Every other MP game is laggy or disconnects and the lack of dedicated servers is a step backwards.

Its as good as COD 4 but that is about it:(

Associate
We really need to get some games together. I'm getting bored on my own. :o Does anyone know of any communities where people group and play? Even if they aren't very good? ;)

I had my best ever round today. I think I'm slowly improving, although I'm still not good. I checked my stats and I've got 186 kills and 186 deaths. :(

Soldato
Installed and completed in one day, short but sweet.

Was afraid the ending would fall flat compared to the first but it did not disappoint.

Graphics were great, felt great, played great, although it did cause my graphics driver to crash a few times in the snow levels.

In all, its a good game, not worth £30 but id defo recommend it to a friend when the price comes down abit.

We really need to get some games together. I'm getting bored on my own. :o Does anyone know of any communities where people group and play? Even if they aren't very good? ;)

I had my best ever round today. I think I'm slowly improving, although I'm still not good. I checked my stats and I've got 186 kills and 186 deaths. :(

Join the OcUK MW2 Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/OCUKMW2

And we'll get a game of it together some time. :)

Soldato
care to share those config edits? :p

so far i havent lagged, but less lag is always good :)

It's on page 59

:eek: I don't understand this. You haven't lagged at all? 1 out of every 4 games I play we all get lag, since everyone starts spamming chat with 'omg lag' and our latency bars go down to 1. Am I doing something wrong lol?
<---- cable connection, usually get 40ms on cod4 servers and no interupts

Agreed. I used to get 20-30ms on COD4 server (better than most players) but have just came back from a very choppy Team Death Match. This game is allot of fun but IW have made a serious mistake not allowing dedicated servers.

Soldato
Installed and completed in one day, short but sweet.

Was afraid the ending would fall flat compared to the first but it did not disappoint.

Graphics were great, felt great, played great, although it did cause my graphics driver to crash a few times in the snow levels.

In all, its a good game, not worth £30 but id defo recommend it to a friend when the price comes down abit.

Completed the spec ops aswell?

Associate
Took the plunge and bought this on steam today. Playing through the brazil level currently.

Pretty good so far. Runs great on 2560x1600 on 295gtx.

This game would be awesome on eyefinity.

Back
Top Bottom