Relationship Status

Permabanned
Satus: In a relationship

Time together: Only coming up to 8 months

Feelings about it: Content, happy, relaxed. In previous relationships I used to feel unsettled, but now feeling very secure, supported but also enjoying myself more and more every day. Don't feel choked or clausterphobic so it's absolutely bang on. :)

Reason your last relationship went bust: Went a bit mad did a few things I shouldn't have done went off the wire a little and whilst it was fun, wasn't really fair or nice to the women involved. Previous to my year of madness (though undeniably fun at the same time :o), we had a mutual break up, friendly, but the spark had gone.

SPW?

Associate

Time time alone: 16 months

Feelings about it: Love it, freedom. Occasionally wished there was someone around though.

Reason your last relationship went bust: Told her we had problems, she wouldn't listen, of course it was all my fault after we split up :p

Permabanned
Yes but you don't call, buy me flowers or make my toes curl any more. I've moved on.

I've told you to leave your tights on and I'll make your toes curl.

I really am getting fed up with your demands lately, it's all nag nag nag, take take take.

I don't like the fact your living with that Scottish bitch but do I bring it up constantly? No!

We need to discuss this and I don't think the forum is a very good place do you!

Man of Honour
I've told you to leave your tights on and I'll make your toes curl.

I really am getting fed up with your demands lately, it's all nag nag nag, take take take.

I don't like the fact your living with that Scottish bitch but do I bring it up constantly? No!

We need to discuss this and I don't think the forum is a very good place do you!

Why? Scared you'll look a fool?

Ok, maybe you have a point, pint in Cyprus like last year? :D

Soldato

Time together/time alone: Ten months and twenty seven days

Feelings about it: Still in love with former partner :)o)

Reason your last relationship went bust: She lives in Cardiff, I live in Somerset, never saw each other.

Man of Honour

Do you mind, the pair of you are talking as if I'm not here or I don't have feelings...

Anyway now I've been suckered into this thread by these havers, I'm single at the moment, I'm not averse to the idea of a relationship, I'm just not in one. And before either of the two loons above say anything that's not an invitation, anyway G|mp I thought you still had young Barry?

Soldato

Time together/time alone: 8 months-ish

Feelings about it: Awesome, can be a bit needy at times, but an awesome girl :)

Reason your last relationship went bust: Never really had a proper relationship before this one tbh, few like "seeing each other" types, but noting solid

Soldato

Time together: 7 months

Feelings about it: I'm very happy and settled down for a very long happy haul (i hope). We haven't had one single argument yet, not even a tiny one. Which worries me :D

Reason your last relationship went bust: Found out she was married :o

Associate

Time together/time alone: 2 years

Feelings about it: getting along well, few tiny arguments

Reason your last relationship went bust: she was majorly self-concious

Back
Top Bottom