cod mw2

Permabanned
just played this and omg, best single player plot and filmography I have seen. Loved the bit at the end in the mueseum.

Just also tried a bit of MP and game just sat on "waiting for other players" for 10 minutes. had to force quit the game to get out of it :eek:

Is this common ?

Associate
I get that a bit too. Theres to much time spent messing around in lobbies trying to get a game and hardly any actuall game time(very short rounds). On Modern Warfare 1 you could play all day on one server with no interuptions thanks to dedicated servers(there are none on MW2) and you could have bigger games(64 player?) with little or no lag.

Associate
Both online and offline IMO. MW2 was just two easy, no real danger or intensity felt on the levels.

Even if MW2 had dedicated servers, the balance of the weopons is so wrong. It take sometimes ridiculous amounts of ammo to kill people.

Associate
Both online and offline IMO. MW2 was just two easy, no real danger or intensity felt on the levels.

Even if MW2 had dedicated servers, the balance of the weopons is so wrong. It take sometimes ridiculous amounts of ammo to kill people.

Play hardcore, the games ive had are slower paced(stealth required) and the bullets kill real quick :)

Permabanned
OP
I loved cod4, but cod5 seems to be the case that, if you havent unlocked a heartbeat sensor, your doomed.

Quite looking forward to the interceptor thing (sniper rifle) + thermal scope + silencer though :D

Back
Top Bottom