Think i just got the "Good Friends" treatment :S

Soldato
At the end of the day if you see a friend who you care about a lot with bruises on her arms etc because of some moron whos slap happy you too would think "hang on she can do much better shes doesnt deserve this"

Have you met this guy? Just because she tells you he's an idiot doesn't mean he is. Girls love attention, if she thinks she can get attention from you by spinning these lies she may well do.

My girlfriend has bruises on her arms that are caused by the fact that she's a bit clumsy and she bruises easily. Not because she's a victim of abuse.

Ultimately, if she wants to get out of the relationship she can do. In the meantime I'd leave her alone and stop feeding her probable attention craving.

Associate
Before this thread gets locked, best of luck mate hope things work out. It's not nice being stuck in that situation. However being a little more decisive/confident probably wouldn't hurt you mate ;)

Soldato
OP
Have you met this guy? Just because she tells you he's an idiot doesn't mean he is. Girls love attention, if she thinks she can get attention from you by spinning these lies she may well do.

Ive met him he used to work at the same place, hes a nasty piece of work. Just seeing her how speaks to her and treats her is horrendous. Ive seen him raise his hand to her when he thought no-one was looking one saturday night when a group of us went out from work. She isnt lying about the scumball guaranteed.

Anyway guess theres plenty of fish out there lol

Caporegime
Ive met him he used to work at the same place, hes a nasty piece of work. Just seeing her how speaks to her and treats her is horrendous. Ive seen him raise his hand to her when he thought no-one was looking one saturday night when a group of us went out from work. She isnt lying about the scumball guaranteed.

Anyway guess theres plenty of fish out there lol

fffuuuuu!!!!!

Soldato
OP
just reread my last comment

when i said theres plenty fo fish out there, i meant for me personally in my recent events not the whole him beating her thing.

Just needed to clear that up.

Personally I want to smash the guys face in with the nearest large metal object but she wont listen and keeps defending his actions, shame as well as shes such a nice person

Associate
Your initial problem was spending far too much time with this girl and talking to her.

When you liked her back at first, you shoulda asked her for a date and DISAPPEARED until that date, no contact except to verify the day before. Repeat for 10 dates.

This situation is not salvageable.

That girl had no time to miss you and wonder about you, you went in far too much too soon, typical guy mistake! Remember also, no girl is out your league, watch some Cary Grant films and absorb what he does and match it to your personality.

I'm not gonna even comment on the other girl. (mainly cos i couldn't be arsed reading it) :p

Last edited:
Soldato

Not to sound too harsh mate, but i have absolutely no sympathy for this girl. She's the idiot, not him. He's a bullish prat, but she is the idiot for not only staying with him, but agreeing to marry him? (engaged?)
If she is that pathetic, you don't want to be wasting your time with it.

Soldato
OP
lol nice necro post!

RE The Orig Woman Vicky who this thread was about, im going out for a drink with her on thursday night, its her birthday on thursday lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom