Sky Player for Media Centre announced

Don
Last edited:
Associate
Thats a very good idea, quite often I use my 360 as an extender for my TV downstairs and my comp being upstairs.

However, I do have a Wii downstairs, and managed to get the iPlayer installed on there. I wonder if HD content could be streamed from the iPlayer - just noticed too, that it isn't an official plugin, but looks neat. I wonder if they will make their own plugin, would be nice.

Associate
good news! Had some problems with the standalone sky player in windows 7 and been waiting for this, iPlayer is good news too

Wonder how you link up the subscriptions..

Ie, could I get my mum's sky account linked to my pc (different house)

never tried this, would have thought that sky would prevent this if they could, but don't see how they could without knowing the telephone number associated with the computer you are using, would be great if you can!

Soldato
http://www.neowin.net/news/main/09/10/21/neowin-hands-on-sky-player-in-windows-7-media-center

Wonder how you link up the subscriptions..

Ie, could I get my mum's sky account linked to my pc (different house)

hmmmm im liking this does that mean i can watch any programs i have subed to for sky like my movies ect on my pc then,what about my high def stuff will i be able to watch those too?

Found the answer to this. You can only use your sub'd account if you have sky multiroom.

Back
Top Bottom