Skeleton Mesh Mod

Associate
Love the mobo, and thanks for the link.

Really torn between a military style mod and something a bit more stealthy.

No probs. First saw that mobo and new it was perfect for some military style mod lol. Good luck deciding what sort of mod your going for! You could always save up and just do them both :p haha

Associate
OP
Real men do it inside the house.... :p

(Only me and Daddy here, so the house is full of bits of motorbikes and computers.)

Workshops not a bad place, just not very warm in winter. probably not a good idea to spraypaint in the house

a: because it gets everywhere
b: because if I did get it eveywhere my wife would make me live in the workshop not just work in it

Photo0429.jpg

Photo0427.jpg

Associate
its quite painful for me to see how easy that kit fits!
anyway, moving on.....when i see mesh i always think of a ferrari (360 modena?) but red could be a bit tacky. maybe have it all black? like a powder coated/matt black?
dunno, just thinking less shiney and more stealth like.
just going to stand and ponder at my case again..... good work by the way - again!

Associate
OP
Cheers Bluntside. Good to hear from you again and thanks for the support.

I still remember the "original" mesh you you did, work of art. and the facepalm when it was discovered that Antec did one themselves.

Like the idea of the black still, have pretty much ditched all ideas of white and red or orange and black and the like, If I go for the mil look the only thing i'm not too sure about is the sharks head motif. Might be a bit too much (work). Plus as I intend to move the case on afterwards i'm looking for something marketable.

Associate
Hey g-dubs, ur a master with modding skelly's hehe. like ur ideas btw, imo the shark teeth look really good i asume u would use that on thefront of the cowling seems the logical location. u could re-try the nose cone idea u was toying with for the fans use it for the front fan maybe? i might have changed case myself but im still a skelly fan :)

Associate
OP
Hey g-dubs, ur a master with modding skelly's hehe. like ur ideas btw, imo the shark teeth look really good i asume u would use that on thefront of the cowling seems the logical location. u could re-try the nose cone idea u was toying with for the fans use it for the front fan maybe? i might have changed case myself but im still a skelly fan :)

Glad to hear you're still a skelly fan, i'm still new to modding so along way from being a master, but I think I know what you're talking about??

Back
Top Bottom