Favourite PC Game of All Time!!

Soldato
Elite - it was and still is absolutely brilliant, can't wait for Elite IV

Wipeout - any of them 2097 and later - I was awesome, never found anyone who could beat me..... shame they don't do it on PC I'd have it like a shot.

Dizzy - Classic series, wish they'd bring these to the App store

Associate

Agree. gr8 FPS and number one game of all time. :cool:

I also enjoyed duke nukem 3d around the same sort of time.

Other gr8 old skool classics...

Going way back I liked the beat 'em up on my spectrum 48K TARGET:RENEGADE.

Platform wise also on the Spectrum, Jet Set Willy and Dizzy.

Monkey Island 1 and 2 on the Amiga 500. Xenon and Xenon 2:The Megablast.

Original Tomb Raider an Resident Evil before they were over franchised when the PS1 first came out. Gran Turismo series.

More recently HL2, MOH, MGS4, WOW (Vanilla ahhh... the good old days) :D

Associate
Quake

Ok not that great a game but first game I played with a Voodoo 1 card and that made a hell of a difference.

Plus first game I played large scale multiplayer, got a low level job in IT at the time and myself along with 44 other people had 4 weeks training. It was fairly basic stuff that I knew already so started playign quake with other people. Needless to say the only thing some people learnt from that month was how to setup a network game and how to rocket jump.

command and conquer also gets a nod for being first PC game I bought, was amazing game at the time and having had an amiga before the PC was huge jump in gaming terms

Associate
Brilliant games in all seriousness. LBA 2 was my favourite out of the two and I still own it now. Haven't played it in ages but I have completed it before now - now I want to play it again!

M.

Yeah after I posted that I tried to get LBA2 installed on Windows 7... couldn't get it working even under dosbox, kept asking for the disk :(

Back
Top Bottom