guess famous people play call of duty aswell

UFX

UFX

Associate
I suspect he is a console gamer, can't really see him geeking it with a razer mamba and g25 keyboard with a sennheiser headset on somehow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Williams
Williams is an avid enthusiast of games, enjoying pen-and-paper role-playing games and online video games, recently playing Warcraft 3, Day of Defeat, Half-Life,[28] and the first-person shooter Battlefield 2 as a sniper.[29] On January 6, 2006, he performed live at Consumer Electronics Show during Google's keynote.[30] In the 2006 E3, on the invitation of Will Wright, he demonstrated the creature editor of Spore while simultaneously commenting on the creature's look: "This will actually make a platypus look good."[31] He also complimented the game's versatility, comparing it to Populous and Black & White. Later that year, he was one of several celebrities to participate in the Worldwide Dungeons & Dragons Game Day.[32]

Permabanned
great stuff... i always get mixed up with Robin Williams and Robbie Williams... not that i confuse the two together, it just always takes me a second to define in my mind which one is which when i read the name.

Robin Williams is great though, i remember watching him when i was young in that film 'Toys' where gamers where actually piloting drones and stuff and fighting wars for people.

Associate
Forget the computer game stuff! He also plays pen-and-paper roleplaying games! Good for him, although I hope he's not a D&D fan :(

Soldato
stfu_robin_williams-12261.jpg

This is old news. Other than what is written in the Wiki article I believe he has played CS?CS:S and many other FPS games.

Back
Top Bottom