Drug Truths

Soldato
that Guardian graph is pretty rubbish anyway as you should divide the numbers of deaths caused by each drug by the numbers of users of the drug to get a more meaningful figure. Sure alcohol might kill a load of people, but then theres a lot more people that would use alcohol than would use heroin or cocaine for example.

....but then thats not the point of the graph. Its just showing what drugs the media sensationalise more than others based on death figures.

Well, she was at a party in her home....its not something i'd do and then sit down for an evening of Eastenders but having mates around, plenty of spliff, a bottle of voddy and a pill isn't the worst way to spend a cheap-ish night in.

Well, when i was a youth anyway.

Oh fair enough, done it myself, but for some reason I got the image in my head someone doing their housework, on pills. Speaking of which I know someone who takes a bit of speed every Sunday, then does the housework, she swears by it, says she gets it all done super fast. Her house is tidier than mine too. :(

Last edited:
Soldato
that Guardian graph is pretty rubbish anyway as you should divide the numbers of deaths caused by each drug by the numbers of users of the drug to get a more meaningful figure. Sure alcohol might kill a load of people, but then theres a lot more people that would use alcohol than would use heroin or cocaine for example.

....but then thats not the point of the graph. Its just showing what drugs the media sensationalise more than others based on death figures.

Didn't you know? If you die from alcohol it's allowed because the government say so! ;)

Back
Top Bottom