*** Show Off Your Apple Hardware ***

Soldato
image038d.jpg

As a distraction from working, his a poor camera phone picture of my macbook pro and my ipod touch :)

Soldato
Dude, as an Apple user, buried in the terms and conditions it states that Mac's be used in a clean and uncluttered space.

Therefore, you have 24hrs to clean that crap up, and retake a picture. Or Steve Jobs will send round Phil Schiller!....and you don't want that!

:D

Soldato
Dude, as an Apple user, buried in the terms and conditions it states that Mac's be used in a clean and uncluttered space.

Therefore, you have 24hrs to clean that crap up, and retake a picture. Or Steve Jobs will send round Phil Schiller!....and you don't want that!

:D

Hahaha! I can take him.....

Or a can use my back up point of urm it makes the rest of my rubbish filled desk look AWESOME :cool:

Soldato
Please bear in mind that the wireless keyboard doesn't have a backspace key. My boss uses one at work and I can see how that one single missing key would do my head in.

Mine has a backspace key...albeit a bit smaller than the average keyboard. :rolleyes:

Hi all, heres my setup, when I'm not gaming the mini "borrows" the 30".

My rooms quite small so its hard to get a decent shot of everything in :)

What's the little thing with the black Apple logo in the left? :)

Associate

Some Core i5 Quad Core 27" action for ya....
Arrived yesterday (ordered from apple Friday), that's some good service as it stated 2-3 weeks for delivery when ordered ;)

Sold my unibody Macbook Pro to fund it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom