Ghosts TJ07 Murdermod

Associate
OP
Thanks everyone for the comments:)

I love this build! Looks amazing, would you be able to do similar for me :p?

If you pay me I would, was great fun building it. ;)

Ghost, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm very envious of your setup!

Cracking build mate, really clean and simple.
Any chance of a picture of it in action?!

Yeah I will try and get some working pics later today. Gotta go work now :(

Associate
OP
Thanks so much, it means a lot :D
Deadman I hope it helps, a lot of the ideas are from the community.

4k! ouch..
looks great though
what does lemonade do?!

The lemonade is acidic so it cleans the grease and other rubbish off it. They were horrible before with fingerprints and patches of tim everywhere.

Which bitspower parts did you use to link the two mosfet blocks?

Ingenius!

@Deadman, it looks like 2 x 90 Degree dual rotarys with an extender to join them together.

::edit::

Ghost, how much did it cost you just for the Murdermod parts?

Nearly there DavyBoy, 2x90degree dual rotary, extender and a male to male connector. Ordered most of them from abroad as there are very few suppliers for bitspower in the UK. I'm glad it did work as plumbing that with tubing would have been hard.

After the conversion rate which is good from America around £270. I got the res holders for free as there are a few imperfections on them and Charles didn't think they were up to the murderMod standard. The marks are very slight so that was nice.

Associate
Looks stunning!!! great use of the Bitspower fittings there, perfect fit with them in some places!!

Whats it like with the lighting on? What colour is that cathode behind the res's/hard drives?

Associate
OP
Wouldn't coca cola be a better cleaning agent as it is even more acidic and a hrasher environment for germs, though it wouldn't leave behind that lemon-fresh scent :p

I like lemon :D Coke is just as good, any kinda fizzy pop we only had lemonade

Looks stunning!!! great use of the Bitspower fittings there, perfect fit with them in some places!!

Whats it like with the lighting on? What colour is that cathode behind the res's/hard drives?

The cathodes are white, I need to get take some decent photos when its dark. There is another cathode attached to the top behind the side panel rail.
This is the only one I've got at the moment. Not the best
DSC00204-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom