• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Some Nvidia Partners To Go Under ?

Soldato

If you mean Zotac then they are the brand under which Sapphire sells NVidia branded cards. Palit and POV are brands of giant Chinese OEMs who make both ATI and NVidia cards. None of them will disappear long-term.

I'm not sure on Gainward, but I would imagine that they're probably a brand name of someone or other. They vanished from the UK before, but came back.

Soldato
BFG will no longer be operating in the European region. I can confirm that 100% now.

Warranties will be totally unaffected but you will not be able to purchase a card any longer.

Soldato
BFG will no longer be operating in the European region. I can confirm that 100% now.

Warranties will be totally unaffected but you will not be able to purchase a card any longer.

Glad I still have a warranty, shame we can't get any of their cards any more, they've always served me very well.

Do know any more details on the warranty procedure or can I assume it's unchanged?

Soldato
Glad I still have a warranty, shame we can't get any of their cards any more, they've always served me very well.

Do know any more details on the warranty procedure or can I assume it's unchanged?

Unchanged.

No!!! BGF were my only liked Nvidia vendor.

To be honest they have been OcUK's best Nvidia partner for years and years. It's a great shame to see them go especially as they never made the jump to AMD and stayed loyal to Nvidia. :(

Soldato
It is but from what we're hearing they're only going to be dealing with the biggest e-tailers out there who only ship within the USA. If you have a friend out there then it's more of an option but as they've got no stock at the moment you won't be able to get much anyway.

Back
Top Bottom