If you could remake a game...

Associate
[ZiiP]carrot;15114114 said:
Final Fantasy 8 and 9. If Sony announced an updated version with better graphics and charachter voices I would go buy a PS3 tomorrow. Simple.

Dont be silly it has to be Final Fantasy 7 that needs a remake its the best Final Fantasy ever

Soldato
Soviet/Nuclear strike.

The FMV and the games are the db's, the 3d graphics are sadly software driven though, the pc version of the later looks as rank as the ps game (owning both)

Don't look too good these days to play, sharp crisp high definition would do wonders.

This man has it. :D

I'd have Jungle Strike personally though, my god that was an epic game.

Soldato
There is a High resolution pack out for Duke nukem 3d :

http://hrp.duke4.net/

Not amazing but better then the original graphics.

1qw.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Desert Strike!!!

Such a hard game on the Master System. :(

I did think of that but JS has far more campaigns and various vehicles, so i'd go for that.

Of course, i'd also happily take a brand new strike game, developed by the original team at EA, left alone and given plenty of time to get the original formula spot on.

Soldato
another vote for Deus Ex, and FF7. even deus ex with HL2 engine would be good!

time commando, i'd like to see that re-done, probably adding extras to it (like more enemies on screen etc..), but i really enjoyed it. LBA and LBA2 would be good too.

Soldato
my choice would be command and conquer red alert 2 .....but on a much much bigger scale.
think supreme commander type interface and scale with red alert 2 units.

so you could have true forward bases aswell as your main base at the back somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom