Poll: ***OcUK Game of the Year 2009***

Game of the Year 2009

• Total voters

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
i did a poll on another thread a while back but seeing as it is close to the end of the year, lets see what has come out on top...

check out the poll and make your vote

Soldato
Either L4D2 or MW2 for me.

L4D2 probably the better game in it's current guise, but if IW banned the bots and improved the MP, MW2 would be better.

I have no faith in them actually doing that so it'll have to be L4D2, despite it only really having 1 brilliant campaign, and 3 mediocre ones.

Soldato
MW2 doesn't deserve it by a long shot. If it was done by any other company and didn't get the same level of hype that game would've failed spectacularly for being exactly what it is. A dumbed down PC Multiplayer experience and a half arsed Singleplayer.

I'm torn between Dragon Age and Batman... as i said last time, i can't bring myself to vote for L4D2 just because i love playing it. Batman probably deserves it imo because it shows there is actually potential in superhero games to not suck and to actually be brilliant. Dragon Age is brilliant but you can't help but notice how much effort was put into Dialogue and Party Members giving there opinion during Redcliffe and the severe drop in standards everywhere else in game.

Associate
You haven't got torchlight - sure it's a same game but unlike a lot of stuff on that list it's fun to play

I agree, its a shame Torchlight isn't on the list. Not that it would have made a difference as my vote goes to Dragon Age. Good enough to possibly make the top 5 for the decade.

Back
Top Bottom