The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Soldato
Well Gerard, it was not original, and what he said was not funny, but watching him with a Scottish accent, dressed up like that was funny.
Reminded me so much of HHH in the WM21 trailer

Though the best thing about WM21 HAS to be this

Last edited:
Caporegime
Last edited:
Soldato
My bad, so it is X7, I didn't actually watch the vid before posting it, my bad.
Well, even a bad Motorhead performance is still a Motorhead performance doing HHH's entrance live

Soldato
Just getting ready to give this a look in after skipping SS and it's on Box Office... again?

WWE and Sky are getting really ****ing greedy, they're not getting a penny off me.

Soldato
Chris Jericho and The Big Show (c) vs. D-Generation X (Triple H and Shawn Michaels)
Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship

Have to go with Jerishow on this one, just for the fact they won't move the titles off Jericho till he somehow gets drafted back to Raw.

John Cena (c) vs. Sheamus
Tables match for the WWE Championship

Hands down win for Cena now, the Sheamus push ahs all but fell flat on its face thus far, so reaction, no care, if he wins it'll hopefully be a 24 hour jobbie, but if they have any sense, they shouldn't put the title on someone who gets less of a reaction than Jillian Hall

Christian (c) vs. Shelton Benjamin
Ladder match for the ECW Championship

I think they'll keep the title on Christian, he's doing a great job with it and as with Jericho and Raw, I don't think he'll bne dropping it till they move him to the big time and give him the push he should have had 6 years ago!

The Undertaker (c)
vs. Batista
Chair match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Hopefully Undertaker will keep this one, love him as Champion and his reigns are never long enough, really hope they keep it on him past this, through the Rumble and on to Wrestlemania with a big win, or loss and title drop to a very deserving someone.

John Morrison (c) vs. Drew McIntyre
Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Think it'll be a McIntyre win here, if nothing for the fact he's been hyped through the roof in comparison to his ability and draw power, reallly need to get his title run started and over and done with as quickly as possible, leaves me cold in the caring stakes.

Randy Orton vs. Kofi Kingston
Singles match

Legacy will try and interfere, predicting Teddy Jr mess up, causing Orton the loss and setting up what could and should be the fued of 2010 with Orton and a new face Dibiase

Michelle McCool (c) vs. Mickie James
Singles match for the WWE Women's Championship

WWE are already on Mickie's Case about the new music career, thinking she'll go the way of the Rock, Lillian Garcia etc.. and phase into something else and eventually peter out of wrestling, hopefully though they'll see what a good worker she is, remember that and put the title on her, specially after all the "Piggy James" etc.. garbage.

Theres my 2 cents ;)

Associate
Quite a good start to the PPV, feel's a lot better when you don't pay, knowing you can't be TOO dissapointed.

Still, great match, hope the rest are as good.

Soldato
I don't mind paying for every other PPV. I skipped SS as I didn't like the look of the card, also I was pretty tired as Uni work has been hectic lately.

Looking at the lineup over the next couple of months:

TLC
RR
NWO
WM26

WM is going to be paid, NWO will be free. RR paid, so that means that SS, TLC, and RR are all on Box Office? Three in a row?

Get lost, Vince.

Having said that, this match isn't very good at all.

[Edit] Glad about that really, I like JM but it's time for him to move onto the main title picture IMO. Actual match was very mediocre, ECW one was by far the better.

Last edited:
Soldato
What a surprising yet incredibly lame end to that match.

I suppose this way they can play it in future that it was all luck etc. and he didn't really beat him.

YES LOOK AT THE CHILDREN CRY, SWEET TEARS OF SADNESS

Last edited:
Associate
While I think it's too soon for Sheamus to attain such a high ranking title, I'm happy Cena no wonder has it, and LOL at the kids, that's awesome.

Epic RKO by Orton btw, made the night worth it for me. :)

Soldato
While I think it's too soon for Sheamus to attain such a high ranking title, I'm happy Cena no wonder has it, and LOL at the kids, that's awesome.

Epic RKO by Orton btw, made the night worth it for me. :)

Epic win by DX as well, the whole half a ladder segment was actually funny, the way HHHs acted when HBK gave him half a ladder was also pretty cool - sort of going "wth Shawn, why are you giving me half a ladder ffs" - and the SCM to Big Show with Y2J on shoulders was sweet as well.

I might have to go for DX match as the best of the night, with ECW being 2nd best.

And yes, kids crying about Cena :D

World Wrestling Entertainment is expected to release several talents from the main roster early next year to go along with the changes being made to the SmackDown and ECW brands.

Back
Top Bottom