Essential iPhone Apps

Soldato
Quite simple then, except I don't own a mac :p

are there any apps that will allow you to play shared media from a PC like an Xbox does?

you either means samba shares or streaming, u can stream thru programs like orb or tversity over wifi. my no music stuff over with iphonebroser to the relevant folder. as its much quicker than i tunes

Soldato
Loving the Appvent games. Good to get something decent for free to spruce up my gaming on my iPod a bit!

Very true! I've been surprised with the quality of nearly all of the games, and you can't moan at any of them for being free :D

We're 1/2 way though it :o Have people any favourites so far? I would say Totemo, 33rd batt. and Wheelers Treasure really stand out :)

Soldato
yesterdays app http://appventcalendar.com/iblast-moki/ is still free today, I had some issues installing it throughout the day (kept saying it was being modified) but I contacted the devs and appvent and it's still free currently today and I have it now, but i don't know for how long it will stay free! :o

http://appventcalendar.com/elf/ is todays game, installing now. :p

update: iblast moki is not free any more :(

Last edited:
Caporegime
Associate
The Guardian app is out and I really like it. It puts all of the latest articles onto your iPhone and you can view them offline. Perfect for the commute in the morning or if you don't have a reasonable firewall at work. Only £2.39 which is pretty good value considering I normally buy the Guardian 3 times a week.

Soldato
Got the Co-Pilot Navigation App..so far so good...can be alittle twtichy with updating positions and plotting maps, will have to wait til the car kit arrives to properly test it.

Back
Top Bottom