a console gamers view on pc

Associate
This is direct from a message sent to me on youtube - this guy is convinced pc games are less advanced then his ps3

number 1- not even the US govt or your govt has computers with 1 TB DDR memory. And if you mean HDD space i could go to the store on playstation.com and buy a 1 TB HDD. and if that still isnt enough for me i can just plug the largest port drives into it and add that space. and why would you even need that much space?
number 2- crysis is on ps3 as i'm am providing proof for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzszgV3noGw
number 3- is that 1.6 ghz is still very fast for a normal computer. since when do average computers come out the box with more?
number 4-ps3 has lan parties hence system link.
number 5- better online? that depends on your connection
number 6- my ps3 can play ps2 games and ps1 only the new ones cant(i have a GBA emulator on my pc)

alright to sum this up you just said you comp has 1000 gigabytes of DDR. The most ive ever heard of is 12 and thats some obsessed douche on youtube. another is why all of a sudden write back after a few months? it took you that long to make up this ****? and crysis is on ps3 look on youtube or the net ITS THERE!!!. and when do average comps come with more than 1.6?
you have to add ram to get more than that usually. and even ps2 has system link. if you have the freaking emulator how dont you know that? and you say more games. that makes me laugh because comps been around since like the 70s of course it has more!!! and if you mean next gen games the ps3 has way more there is no competition! most dont even come out on comp. and who cares about mods. and even if you get them you might install them wrong and ruin the entire game. and besides play by the rules is that so hard? and plus the comp i have costs $1,507, mainly cause of software but i dont even use it for games. and why be mean? we weren't even talking about emulators

Associate
OP
my latest reply

first of all, mods are not cheats - http://www.moddb.com/mods - educate yourself, crysis was on pc first you know why? Because we can play it! 1.6 is as slow as a netbook - most pc's have 4 cores 8 with hyper threading running at around 4ghz stable. can a ps3 hold multiple 1tb hdds? have 4 graphics cards at once? have you even heard of steam - or even a ****ing ps3 lan party? are you ****ting me mate?
PC games have no graphical limit due to no standard requirements?

The graphics for MODWF2 on pc has better graphics as does GTA 4 - better textures due to guess?? more RAM

I can game in 3d on up to 9 monitors at once http://www.amd.com/us/products/technologies/eyefinity/Pages/eyefinity.aspx

and you can what? use a big tv? and yes that is a 360 controller that works with PC !!

we will always have free online and more game to play thanks to community driven content that is created for and by !! duh duh dahhh PC gamers//

Really good luck proving me wrong with this

mod = better game = this http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/32/files2/77368_1.jpg

you got the image on teh left on your oh so powerful ps3
I have the right, you know who made that? one guy, and it only works on PC

Soldato
If you read that message like the guy is drunk and slurring his words, it all makes sense.

I really hope youtube has ignore button, save you time dealing with any more of his retardese, it truly isn't worth the effort arguing with idiots.

Caporegime
Where is that picture about arguing on the internet when you need it....

16336_1264989232524_1463560539_7092.jpg

Caporegime
To be fair if it was Youtube where you are very unlikely to get an intelligent debate, I wouldn't even bother wasting your time arguing with 10 year olds who don't even understand what mods are.

Most of the comments on Youtube infuriate me with their ignorance, they almost wind me up as much as Yahoo Answers, which seems to be solely populated by either know nothing "Know it alls" or 15 year old girls who think they know but really, really don't.

Good for a laugh when you type a question in on Google and one of the first websites to appear is Yahoo Answers.

Back
Top Bottom