Best CPU/RAM/Motherboard for £300

Associate
how about this?

reco1.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
gamesaregood, How do you post images that dont have hyperlinks on them? eg mine links to imageshack. is there a way i can avoid this?

You can create a private account on a place like bebo and create a gallery of edited screenshots and place the URL of the image between
Right click on the image to go to properties and add the url which ends in the format you uploaded the image such as .jpg
And it's al free :)

Last edited:

Ace

Ace

Associate
I see everyone is recommending Gigabyte motherboards, is there any reason to pick Gigabyte over Asus?. I was planning on getting P7P55D now I'm not so sure.

Associate
gamesaregood, How do you post images that dont have hyperlinks on them? eg mine links to imageshack. is there a way i can avoid this?

e.g.
url]
(without the spaces). Just make sure you choose the "direct link" option when you copy the address.

I see everyone is recommending Gigabyte motherboards, is there any reason to pick Gigabyte over Asus?. I was planning on getting P7P55D now I'm not so sure.

EDIT: Gigabyte make great boards and ASUS make good boards.

Associate
Thanks guys!

No reason really, they both make top quality stuff, its all a matter of preference

Back
Top Bottom