Come on then, who's pointlessly at work?

Associate
Been in the office since 8am this morning :(

Bored Bored Bored - Nothing doing at all, don't know why im even here today, could have worked from home or something.......

Lots of listing to music on Spotify and Web-Browsing, nothing else really.

Last day today though, then three weeks off YEY :)

Associate
Last minute Christmas shopping, "Merry Christmas" emails to clients and friends, and counting down until hometime. Think I've read virtually every article on the Times/Independent/Daily Mail/Guardian website, along with all the tax updates. Sigh. Driving to Scotland on the afternoon of Christmas Eve so also praying for the snow to disappear!

Soldato
I'm finishing early today.

I wasn't originally going to work this week, but my boss asked me to and thought may as well.

He and I are doing shopping together in a few for a few bits and pieces for work, then he's dropping me back at my house cause the shops like 2 minutes away :D Not so bad really.

Soldato
I'm at 'work' at home due to the snow.. as I'm working at a new place it's likely that I won't be supplied with a computer until after christmas.. However I've been busy getting up to speed got to love inch thick reams of paper documents..

Soldato
I'm in and will be until Xmas Eve lunchtime. No outstanding jobs in the queue mind but a whole massive amount of work to do on this knowledge base but again... meh! I'll start in a min, reading my Windows Server Admin book at the moment lol roll on 5pm

Associate
I quit 4 weeks ago (found a far nicer job elsewhere). I am only turning up to make up the numbers these days, as I have absolutely no motivation to do any work. Thursdays my last day and its a half day, I can only hope to maintain sanity until then, as I have literally exhausted every form of entertainment over the past 4 weeks. I am just short of popping out my PSP but that would be too obvious, though I was playing L4D2 all of last week when no one could see me.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Trying to keep busy. Had a weeks holiday last week and in 3 days this week, last day tomorrow. I'm still in holiday mode so it's hard to get motivated and get it over and done with. Plenty to do really.

Back
Top Bottom