NEW STEAM DEALS!!!!

Associate
Dam it I just dont have the space on my 120gig ssd for all these games now!!!

Bought world of goo, riddick and braid for 11 quid

Associate
This is going to be an absolute nightmare downloading all this! :(

Don't forget that you can speed-up your downloads by changing your 'Location' to 'Ireland' in the Steam Options.

It worked for me during the last set of sales! I think that because there is no download server in Ireland, it just picks the fastest one it can find instead. You can guarantee that the UK servers will be crawling like last time.

... and you can always put it back to UK afterwards if you want.

:cool:

Soldato
Just downloaded Braid, only 152MB! :D

Needless to say after having a quick shot, I'm glad I bought it after having some reservations over it's gameplay style. Now I'm going to have to walk to mates who's about a mile away to get my 360 pad so I can play Beyond Good and Evil, and it's about -2 out :/

Soldato
Don't forget that you can speed-up your downloads by changing your 'Location' to 'Ireland' in the Steam Options.

It worked for me during the last set of sales! I think that because there is no download server in Ireland, it just picks the fastest one it can find instead. You can guarantee that the UK servers will be crawling like last time.

... and you can always put it back to UK afterwards if you want.

:cool:

BT only seems to want to give me 400KB/s max right now. Think that's my max. :(

Soldato
might as well get GTA for £5... will contemplate some other titles as well

Thing is though... we don't really know what will be on 24/48 hour sale next!... if there is a next?

Permabanned
Ive £5 to spend :o - so its a choice between...

COH - Tales of Valor.... i only really play MP so its cash for a handful of new units..... not wholly worth it, but i love the game and love having new units to test out :)

or

the game id love to get is GTA4. Now ive read a ton of spec issues with the game, but at the same time there is always another person contradicting that, so if anyone on here has played the game with a similar spec too: C2D P7450 2.13Ghz, 4GB DDR2 and a 9600M GT card which pinches 1GB of ram so its classed a 2.2Gb (this is a laptop).. performance, will it look like a console version? will it be choppy, I suppose I need 40Fps to be playable... can I get it.

Spec checks say my CPU is the only thing lacking and I assume that kills of this purchase for me.

Soldato
might as well get GTA for £5... will contemplate some other titles as well

Thing is though... we don't really know what will be on 24/48 hour sale next!... if there is a next?

There could possibly be tomorrow having a deal too... I've already spent £80 on games and hard drive for back up... :p

Back
Top Bottom