** For all the Antec 300 lovers - £39.99 inc VAT **

Soldato
*** *** Antec 300 Three Hundred Ultimate Gaming Case - Black @ £39.99 inc VAT *** ***

CA-101-AN_400.jpg

Impressively spacious and unbeatably reliable, the Antec Three Hundred is an unbeatable enclosure. Despite its eminently portable frame, the Three Hundred has enough room for all the latest flag-ship graphics cards, as well as six hard drives and a standard ATX motherboard. A cable management compartment keeps your system organized and the airflow unobstructed. A 120mm rear fan and 140mm top fan ensure that the case runs cool even when playing the most demanding games, while the sleek black finish gives it an extra stylish edge.

- External 3 x 5.25"
- Internal 6 x 3.5" for HDD
- 1 rear 120 x 25 mm TriCool™ Fan with 3-speed switch control.
- 1 top special 140 x 25 mm TriCool™ Fan with 3-speed switch control
- 2 front (optional) 120 mm fans to cool the hard drives
- 1 side (Optional) 120 x 25 mm Fan to cool graphic cards
- Washable air filters reduces dust build up in your system, which helps keep your system cooler
- Perforated front bezel for maximum air intake
- 7 expansion slots
- Top mounted I/O ports for easy access
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 458mm (H) x 465mm (D) x 205mm (W)
- HDA & AC’97 Audio In and Out

Only £39.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Sweet, back to sub £40 makes this probably the best budget case for your build. Good work!

The next cheap build I do will be housed in one of these if they stay at that price.

Soldato
I have added this deal to a popular deals site, seems to be the best price I can see, when you have free delivery that is.

Associate
Bought this for my new rig. Very easy to work with, but as some people have mentioned in other threads, cable management is limited, but at this price you can't complain. Really spacious and still allows you to fit the majority if not all modern graphics cards, and quality build, with some nice features.

At this price you probably won't find anything better. It also looks quite nice.

Soldato
I think Ocuk should sell modded side panels for them, for all us lazy people that don't wanna do it ourselves lol.

But yeh nice price for a nice case.

Back
Top Bottom