OK, when is it officially called 'cheating'?

Permabanned
OP
Or it is all a complete fabrication.

Outside of Jeremy Kyle I really didn't think people like this existed...

People that have girls that are freidns sit on their knee or hold their hand or flirt around with them sometimes?

Yep -- it's a far stretch of the imagination -- but trust me fella' -- people like that do exist in this strange, strange place we call 'Earth'.

Occasionally I've even heard of this wierd rumour called a ... uh ... actual ... 'gi -rl .. fr-ie^nd' or something (sounds like something off DS9 yea?). You don't even want to know what those freaky, wierd lot get up to .. Jeremy Kyle indeed ..

Caporegime
People that have girls that are freidns sit on their knee or hold their hand or flirt around with them sometimes?

Yep -- it's a far stretch of the imagination -- but trust me fella' -- people like that do exist in this strange, strange place we call 'Earth'.

Occasionally I've even heard of this wierd rumour called a ... uh ... actual ... 'gi -rl .. fr-ie^nd' or something (sounds like something off DS9 yea?). You don't even want to know what those freaky, wierd lot get up to .. Jeremy Kyle indeed ..

I think he meant you not the lass.

Associate
Got to be 4 for me aswell. To say i wouldn't be happy if i saw my girlfriend holding another guys hand would most likely be an understatement and thus i would never do the same to her.

As said early on in the thread, holding hands is most definatly a sign that you are an "item" (don't like the saying, but you get the gist of it) and that you are together.

Also, another point, if you were helping someone because they were drunk and couldn't walk properly, holding hands wouldn't cut it and at that stage you are linking arms or putting your arm around the other person for support.

Guess what i'm trying to say there is that holding hands TO ME atleast defineratly says that 2 people are together, where as other things such as linking arms and putting your arm around someone for support while "friendly" doesn't hold quite the same context

how-ever, i think a lot comes down to the circumstances in which everything happens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom