3 ltr bottles of Strongbow

Permabanned
Hi

I have bought 3 ltr bottles of strongbow from londis in Exeter in the past but my brother will not accept the fact they they exist/have existed.

Has anyone else ever bought 3ltr bottles of it?

Thanks

Caporegime
I deffo remember 3L bottles as a kid but not so much these days.

Britvic responsible drinking amounts maybe ??

Everythign else comes in 3L especialy store own brands.... 3L man id be ****faced

Soldato
Yes they used to exist, the 3L version was pulled a while back I thought? Infact I thought all 3L ones had to be pulled. We got 50 3L bottles of Frosty Jack's for £50 = epic

Only seen diamond white in 2L
I only thought it was tramps that bought that horrible ****.
It tastes like sick and battery acid, just wrong.

To drink cider from a 3 litre bottle you've either got to have no sense of taste (and therefore don't care), an alcoholic, a kid or be freakishly poor. Don't understand it myself.

Caporegime
I only thought it was tramps that bought that horrible ****.
It tastes like sick and battery acid, just wrong.

To drink cider from a 3 litre bottle you've either got to have no sense of taste (and therefore don't care), an alcoholic, a kid or be freakishly poor. Don't understand it myself.

Why? What possible difference is there between the capacity of containers that leads to such a stereotype?

Soldato
Why? What possible difference is there between the capacity of containers that leads to such a stereotype?

The only cider sold in them is crap?

Strongbow is borderline.

Else what have you got, own brand cider, frosty jack, white lightning, white diamand, white ace.
All the crap that no self respecting bloke would drink.

Back
Top Bottom