Antec Six Hundred Gaming Stock - IN STOCK

Soldato
*** *** Antec 600 Six Hundred Ultimate Gaming Case - Black @ £64.99 inc VAT *** ***

CA-129-AN_400.jpg

The Six Hundred gaming case is designed for gaming purists. Those who appreciate lean, focused gaming engineering. The Six Hundred is pure, simple gaming design at its finest. With new features like a built-in hot swap hard drive caddy, CPU cutout and top panel "moonroof" design, the Six Hundred doesn't skimp on the flash. But when the going gets tough, the core features of the Six Hundred are what you'll be crying out for: a hard-hitting cooling system that includes a 200mm overhead TriCool™ blue LED fan; plus a perforated front bezel for swift airflow.

- Dimensions: 491 x 212 x 492mm (H x W x D)
- Front I/O Ports: 2 x USB2.0 and 2 x audio ports
- Rear Cooling: 1 x 120mm Blue LED TWOCOOL fan
- Top Cooling: 1 x 200mm TriCool Blue LED fan
- 5.25" Drive Bays x 3
- 3.5" Drive Bays x 6

Only £64.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Yeah theres a lot of decent case at this price point and this ain't one.
You could get a Lancool k58 or a k62 the coolermaster cm-690 the Gladiator rc-600 or a thermaltake element g.And all look a hell of lot better than antec 600.

Associate
Accualy it doesnt look that bad ( previously i did say it was ugly but... i like it). I dont like it enough to buy it over other competitors tho. Atleast its different. Reminds me of the skeleton case.

I cant seem to find any build pictures of these :( has OCUK got any full system build pics with this case? some cases look better in person so seeing build pics might influence some people ;) ;)

Associate
Much too much metal looking plastic, and antec still not got the idea of having a black interior when putting a window in.

The HD caddy is quite a nice idea, but puts another £15 on the already fairly steep price, when people that are going to want to hot swap (or need to) will just put an adapter in to a spare 5.25 bay.

With the price of the 300 slipping back to about where it should be, I know I'd rather save myself £25. Cant see this case being much competition to the others already out there at this price bracket, only saving grace would be the huge top fan.. shame about the housing

Soldato
Lord have mercy on us all. That is one awful looking case.

What happened to Antec? Did the person who designed the P180/P182, 300, 900 etc die or retire? This whole crazyness began with the 1200 and moved onto the P183 and now the 600.

Back
Top Bottom