NEW STEAM DEALS!!!!

Soldato
Bought Max Payne, becuse the only copy I had of that was a pirated version way back, I have Max Payne 2 on disc, there anyway of getting it on steam for nothing? There is no cd key with Max Payne 2 so I cant use the enter cd key option, so will I have to install from the disc?

Soldato
im in ireland on holiday atm and steam wont let me buy games for my account as im in a different country i try to use my belgian address and belgian credit card and it says you've entered the wrong country for your card.

"Your billing address doesn’t look like it matches up with your current country. Please contact support for assistance or use a payment method registered to your current address."

Of course it couldn't be possible that people with laptops move around :rolleyes:

:(

on flaky internet connection using mobile dongle or else id ask a kind ocuker to get my some games
Have you tryed paying by paypal ??

(That if you do have a paypal account)

Soldato
Bought Max Payne, becuse the only copy I had of that was a pirated version way back, I have Max Payne 2 on disc, there anyway of getting it on steam for nothing? There is no cd key with Max Payne 2 so I cant use the enter cd key option, so will I have to install from the disc?

Buy it for a quid you tight arse.

Soldato
Crap games today :(

See **** Horizons I really wanna try but I keep hearing bad things about it and for that price its not worth a risk imo.

Associate
Uh, what's with the 25% off offers. They've had Street Fighter 4 for 50% off on a weekend deal and it's not like Shattered Horizon is selling anyway, at least put it at 50%.

Soldato
Strange, I saw crysis warhead + crysis on the steam deals page for £40 (it had no discount), and now that seems to have vanished. Perhaps they are still tweaking the deals, like they did yesterday where they added an extra game to the list later on.

Associate
They'll probably add a few more within the next 30-60 minutes.

last few days they've had 6-8 games and to be honest with these 5 games I doubt they'll think the response would be overwhelming.

on the plus side I decided to get WAW with seconds to spare :D

Soldato
Uh, what's with the 25% off offers. They've had Street Fighter 4 for 50% off on a weekend deal and it's not like Shattered Horizon is selling anyway, at least put it at 50%.

By all right they don't have to offer deals at all, so complaining that 25% off is not enough just seems a little silly. If you don't like the offer, don't buy it, simple as that, no need to complain that its not enough though.

Back
Top Bottom