The OcUK Men of Honour 2009

Godfather
Godfather
10 years ago OcUK commenced trading from a 6ft square office with yours truly buying stock, answering the phone, packing orders and designing the website. That website, even since our early days featured forums and together with the business has grown to be amongst the most popular in the UK.

Each year key forum members who have made an exceptional contribution to the quality and success of the forums over the years are recognised through our Man of Honour awards. This year there are 5, and here they are.

Gilly - What can I say about Gilly. The time, effort and dedication this guy has put into the forums over the years has been incredible. We are extremely lucky to have had him as part of the moderating and admin team.

2blue4u - Blue pretty much ran these forums for a number of years and went far beyond what could reasonably be expected from an admin. It's no exaggeration to say he's one of our founding fathers and I'm personally very grateful for all that he has done.

[TW]Fox - A true marmite character but there is no doubt at all that he has contributed in a huge way to the quality of the forums for many years.

rpstewart - A truly superb member whos generosity and consideration knows no limits. We are proud to have you in our community.

bigredshark - A popular choice with the dons he epitomises the concept of "learn and share" which we feel is an integral part of our community.

Ladies and gentlemen please put your hands together for the 5 OcUK Men of Honour 2009 :cool:

Caporegime
Congrats.

Can't believe it's taken Gilly this long.

Fox? This should be a good thread...

To be fair to him he is the most intellegnt person I know, his knowledge on cars is second to non, he has a a masters in Economics and if you ask him politley he will give you a geninue interlectual honest answer on anything. A worthy addition to the MoH in my opinon. (ignore spelling, its late amnd im smashed)

Back
Top Bottom