It's snowing

Soldato
Had some more snow from last night onwards. The countryside looks just amazing!

Thought I'd share a video I took during the snowfall over Christmas! (Apologies for wind noise - no external mic on camera)

Associate
Near bath we have predictions of snow starting at about 9 until tomrrow night :D
We had a light sprinking for about 15 mins eirlier today.

Exciting stuff!

Soldato
My whole estate is covered making it a nightmare to drive. Happened to go upstairs for something and noticed 2 cars bumper to bumper and one of them trying to move. It turned out my neighbour had nearly hit someone as getting into the car park here is crazy right now. So just been out to help them push it so both cars to move without hitting one another.

My good deed of the day.

Man of Honour
We're meant to be getting 16" in the SE, but I'm not holding out much/any hope.

There'll be a light frost over West Sussex and that's it, no more.

Quite a lot of doom and gloom in the forecast for the South East but it appears that tonight the areas to the west of London will get the worst of it.

Associate
Metcheck has changed its mind - AGAIN..

Now it says that I won't get any snow until early tomrrow morning :'(
Looks like 6th form afterall... FFS.

Last edited:
Associate
it's been snowing here for about an hour now. got 2 - 3 inches on the ground. they are predicting up to 40 cm tonight which will make getting to the office impossible tomorrow morning (60 mile journey). However I am planning on hiking the 3 miles to where my home office is located so I can still get some work done. Plus it's a great oppertunity to put on the boots, wrap up warm, and take the camera out for some winter photography! lol

Back
Top Bottom