The New Cases Gallery

Associate
I changed most of my fans around. Still a bit of a mish mash of fans and colours but slowly improving it. :p Replaced stock case fans from side cover and front panel with better cfm fans, removed the blue green fan from vga cooler, and added an ac ryan blue-orange to the cpu. Is it in any way improved from my last pics in terms of colours? Does the xigmatek work colourwise with the others? I've mostly got ac ryan fans now and considering replacing the enermax and xigmatek with ac ryans to at least keep a theme of one fan brand :)

1_76.jpg
2_33.jpg

3_29.jpg
4_10.jpg

5_3.jpg
6_30.jpg

That looks good m8. I have all AC Ryan fans myself and was just wondering, what do you think of them in comparison to the xigmatek you have there? Is there much of a power difference if any? I'm happy with the performance just wouldn't mind if they were a bit quieter really.

Associate
thanks, its the noctua nh-d14, I have only had time to do an hour prime95 at 4.0 ghz and it maxed out at 60c but the heating in my house is off so its a bit unrealistic. I have had this processor at 4.2 ghz stable with the thermalright ultra 120 so its well below what its capible of. might see what it can do later on and post a screenshot.

Associate
Cheers chiLLZ

Does the cooler occlude any of your RAM sockets? I have a Fenrir on a P6T Deluxe v2 and had to mount it cross ways as it was occluding the 1st and second RAM slots.

Love your case btw nice and clean.

Associate
Rebuild for christmas :)

New case Antec 300, H50 cooler and 5 Fractal Design Fans (4x120mm 1x140mm)

SS100291.jpg

SS100292.jpg

Temps have dropped nicley and is now pratically silent i must say i was worried about going from an Akasa Eclipse to the Antec 300 because of the size but the 300 is awesome

Associate
i like the yellow paint job on the antec skeleton

Cheers manbearpig, It was my first ever mod and took a good few months this summer gone.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18059119

Also looking to do a second mod of this case, incorperating the mesh kit that Antec make. The theme will be around MWF2 with olive drab case/frame and sharks teeth motif on the fan cowling.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18078955

If i end up putting a mobo and chip etc in it i'll probably use this mobo.
http://www.hardwarezone.com.au/reviews/view.php?id=3044&cid=6&pg=1

Just got to wait for my workshop to get a bit warmer!!!

Associate
Cheers chiLLZ

Does the cooler occlude any of your RAM sockets? I have a Fenrir on a P6T Deluxe v2 and had to mount it cross ways as it was occluding the 1st and second RAM slots.

The fan does but if its removed memory can be installed in any of the slots with the heatsink still attached as long as the ram heatspreader not rediculously tall. the fan is the problem though as it extends below the "towers" of the heatsink and would get in the way of memory heatspreaders. but i guess it would not be too hard move the fan up a bit might look ugly though.

Associate
System spec is -

Antec Skeleton
Intel i7 920
Asus P6TD Deluxe
6GB (3x2GB) Corsair Dominator DDR3, PC3-12800
GTX 295 SLI
Thermalright AXP-140 heat sink
160GB Intel SSD
1.5TB & 1TB Seagate Barraudas
Coolermaster M1000
4 X Sharkoon 4" UV CCFL's
Green and Black Anti kink coils
Green braiding
120mm Akasa green LED fan

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

Soldato
Still very much a work in progress, i'll stick more up when I can get hold of a better camera.

IMG_00232.jpg

Lian Li A16, modified front panel with slot loading Laptop DVD, triple 120mm fan intake.

IMG_0019.jpg

Powder coated Black interior, cable management etc, (not finished).

Soldato
Still very much a work in progress, i'll stick more up when I can get hold of a better camera.

Lian Li A16, modified front panel with slot loading Laptop DVD, triple 120mm fan intake.

Powder coated Black interior, cable management etc, (not finished).

Man the front of that case looks awesome. So clean, did you mod it yourself?

Associate
very impressive Arcane, looks really well thought out. the p6t d motherboard layout and those videocards really suit that case. liking the front too. how did you attach the dvd drive into that position? must have been tight :eek:

Soldato
Thanks Chaps! I'll put up a build log at some point. The DVD drive's a Laptop one so didn't take up to much space, it sits on a custom made bracket. I didn't do any of the cutting.

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

Back
Top Bottom