Just purchased metroid prime trilogy!

Soldato
So i have just bought this (mainly because i played through half of the first one back in the day of GC) and also because of the great review it got as a whole package.

quick question, do i need to play them in order or does it not matter which one i play first? cheers! :)

Soldato
OP
cool. so no need to play them in order then. i think i'll start with the second and finish with the 1st :) saving the best til last (well, we'll soon see :p ) cant wait.

Soldato
OP
thanks for the tip. im sure i'll enjoy them all! :p quite used to a bit of backtracking in borderlands etc.. oh, are the controls easy to use with the wiimote and numchuck? not really used the wii for games other than sports bowling etc.

Associate
I havent played either of the original gamecube titles with the wiimote as I havent got the new trilogy, but Corruption is very easy to play and I gather the control scheme is the same for the updated versions of 1 and 2.

Soldato
I'll be getting the trilogy at some point just to play Metroid Prime with widescreen and corruption controls. The other two games are a bonus.

Soldato
OP
cool. wont get a go on it till we move back home from our xmas break. cant wait to give it a bash.

i also got the RGB cable for the wii just to make it a lil sharper.

Associate
I gotta say... Metroid always has, and always will be my favourite series of games - you'll be hardpressed to find a bigger fanboy than myself. And when people buy any game I screammmm for joy. Buying the Metroid Prime trilogy is an awesome purchase, the games are brilliant, if you ask me. MP2 though, however... does get a bit tedious - once you realise it starts paralleling the first game just a BIT too much, you'll see what I mean when you have to collect the "keys" ;)

But adding to what the guy said above me, wouldn't you just love to see an online option for a game like that, with those sort of controls? It'd be awesome to try - however, the Wii's online capabilities leave a lot to be desired :p hehe

Back
Top Bottom