Free "Wii Points"

Soldato
Anybody seen the promotion on the Wii (until Feb)?

Its called Wii Ambassador, in a nutshell...

Beginning in October, Nintendo will be starting a new promotion entitled the "Connection Ambassador Promotion" which will seek to promote users to connect their Wiis to the Internet. The deal works by offering 500 Wii Points to whoever shows another Wii user how to connect to the Internet. The person who connects their Wii for the first time will be asked to give the name of an Ambassador (Wii Console Number), and upon doing so, will redeem the points for themselves and the Ambassador.

But wait, there's more, a lot more. As the Ambassador connects more and more people, s/he will collect rewards in the form of free Virtual Console games. When an Ambassador reaches 10 connections, s/he will be granted gold status, and will be able to download any NES first part title for free. Once the Ambassador reaches 20 connections, the Ambassador will recieve an upgrade to platinum status, and will be able to download (from the Virtual Console) all first party and third party titles for the NES, SNES, and N64, for free. Again, for free. Not to mention the 10,000 Wii Points collected in the process.

If you live in Europe, begin searching for those who do not have Internet connected Wiis. This is a deal you do not want to miss out on.

So basically, 2 people exchange their Wii console numbers, get 500 points each to "spend" in the Wii store! I've done it with two family members and been able to download Sonic and Mario :D

Who's up for exchanging numbers to get a few points each? The promotion ends at the start of February! I think the best way would be for us to enter the codes in a chain, so i help the first person who replies with their number and they enter me as their ambassador, the second person to reply then enters first person as their Ambassador etc etc...

My Wii Number is.. 0392 3224 9257 4332

Make sure you reply with your Wii number, and who you have selected as your Ambassador!

Phil :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do i get my Wii Console Number?

1. Go to your Wii’s main menu.
2. Click on the picture of an envelope at the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
3. When at the Wii Message Board, click on the piece of paper with a pencil on the left-hand side of your Wii.
4. When at the Create Message screen, click on the Address book at the far right of your screen.
5. Now you should see your Wii console number on your address book!

How do i make you my "Ambassador"?

1. Click on "Wii Shop" Channel
2. Click on "Connection Ambassador Promotion" (bottom left hand corner of screen)
3. Click on "Person Who Was Helped" box
4. Enter your "helpers" Wii Console Number

Next Step...

1. Give your "helper" your Wii Console Number
2. Helper must then follow steps 1-2 of "How do i make you my Ambassador?"
3. Helper must click on "Connection Ambassador" box
4. Helper types in friends Wii Console Number

JOB DONE! You now each have 500 points!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Soldato
4648 1481 0744 4113

But it must be done within 30 days of being connected to the shop channel! So I am guessing I can help others, but cannot register as someone having helped me.

So Phil W, it no worky :(

Soldato
how do you find the number? i woudlnt mind streets of rage 2 :)

To find you wii console's number follow these steps

Go to your Wii main menu

On the bottom right there would be a message icon. If you put your cursor over it it would say"Wii message board". Click on it.

ON the next screen, on left hand side bottom of your screen you will see 2 icons. The second would say create a new message. Click on it.

ON the next screen you would see 3 icons and one of them will say "Address book", click on it.

When you click on Address book you should be able to see your wii console's number.

My number is in the post before this one if you can make me your ambassador that would be awesome :)

Back
Top Bottom